Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Follow inmybeautybag on Twitter

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Day Two

Okay, so last night went as planned; beer, beer and more beer....which of course goes along with calories, calories and more calories....For whatever reason, at the end of a heavy drinking night, I revert back to toddler-hood and cry and act like a retard.....But hey, that's better than getting angry or something... (I think?)

Not only do these wonderful things play a part in the events of my evening, but my lovely hangover decided to visit this morning when it was time to get up for work.

The good thing about last night was that I really didn't eat anything except a tortilla!! Oh gosh....Michelangelos' homemade flour tortilla with ranch and chipotle sauce....a favorite of mine and Jeff's......DELISH.

Okay. So on to my meal plan for today. As you know, a hangover comes with a heavy appetite. So bare with me alright??

Breakfast:
Homemade chorizo, egg, and bacon burrito (compliments of my handsome lover boy hehe)
Diet Coke (Shut up, it sounded good)

Lunch:
Yogurt
Fruit
Crackers and Cheese

Dinner:
Soup?? Not sure yet. Something light



Lets see if I can make it happen....

No comments:

Post a Comment