Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Follow inmybeautybag on Twitter

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

The BEST day!!!

Today has been just the absolute BEST day I have ever had. For starters, I woke up at 5:00am WITHOUT any problem. That's practically a miracle in itself. Went to work, no drama. Left, came home, Jeff and I had a FATTY lunch from the gas station. Yes I know, but they have the BEST home made breakfast burritos! Then, went to our Dr. appt. The baby is PERFECT! and getting BIG! Got a beautiful ultrasound pic that only a mommy could be proud of :0) then, went to work, day went by fast. FOR ONCE! Came home and was surprised to find out that Jeff had gone to pick up my ring today without telling me and surprised me with it!! It was AMAZING!! I am just ready to run a damn marathon right now I am SOOOO pumped!!! Here are some pics!! xoxox
Me when I go my ring back....I'm SOOO happy!!!
Where's baby?? hehee. See the blackness? Thats the sack, and the wittle tiny baby is inside :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment