Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Follow inmybeautybag on Twitter

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

My Beautiful Boy is still making an Impact

Jeff and I were so excited to go out to the cemetery the other day to find his permanent headstone was placed. It is just gorgeous.I still can't get over how big his feet were for being only 28w 4d gestation...Those are his feet to size!!






Also, for my "Hayden J is Here to Stay" pledge page (raising pledges in honor of Angel Babies) $70.00 has already been raised!! I am so pleased! :)) PLEASE spread the word and if anyone can donate ANYTHING  (even $3.00) It would be a wonderful gesture. HERE is the link.

My boy is making me stronger and stronger every day. I love him so much for that. I can't wait until he chooses a perfect little brother or sister and sends him/her down from heaven to be with us. I know Hayden is gonna be choosey 'cause he wants the best for his mama and dada :)

No comments:

Post a Comment