Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Follow inmybeautybag on Twitter

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Hayden's Beach :)

Wow...I have NOT been good at updating this regularly....BAD MOMMY! To make matter worse, My hopes to release a lei in honor of Hayden never happened while we were in Maui....Not sure why, but we let it slip our minds??? There really isn't an excuse....however, I did think about him the entire time and wrote his name in the sand at every beach we went to. I was sooooo lucky to have MULTIPLE friends "babysit" his headstone and clean it and 'play' there while we were away, and for that I am SOOO thankful. I love all of you guys and appreciate you more than you know. Anywho...Here's a photo of Hayden's Beach :) I love and miss you baby boy <3

P.S. I am also going to post photos from the Angel Babies "Walk To Remember" that we did on May 7th....I was SOOOOOO wonderful, yet saddening to see all of us mothers there to walk for our babies mother's day weekend.






Thank you to all who donated money, time, and/or walked with us......I truly appreciate it; Angel Babies is SUCH a wonderful organization.

2 comments:

  1. Awww love the pictures!

    We need to take a beach trip to the coast..just me n you... HEY!!! THAT'S WHAT I CAN SAVE FOR WITH THIS JOB (considering I got it) lol.

    Can't wait for the next Angel Babies walk..I always wear my tshirt whenever I go walking or jogging :) it gives me that extra little boost of inspiration to not give up :)

    We love you Auntie Kailaaaaa!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay they called already?!!!! Wooooo hoooo!!!!!! I'm so excited!!!!!

    ReplyDelete