Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Follow inmybeautybag on Twitter

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Thinking

I've been thinking about my baby boy so much lately....just thinking about the fact that he would have been 5 months old last Wednesday had he lived....thinking about how he would be 2 and a half months old had he been born on his due date....just about the woulda, coulda, shouldas a lot. Just missing him so much. I've also been regretting not holding him longer....having professional photos taken of us...I just wish I would have known at the time how to handle that situation, but then again, how could you know? **sigh** I'm also out of ideas for how to decorate his headstone for this month ;( I entered his photo with Jeff kissing his head in a photo contest on Facebook....I haven't checked in a while, but last I checked we were tied for first place. I don't care anymore cuz I know he is the cutest and that that photo is the cutest. :) To me anyway. Ughh Just missing him...there's my little rant. :) Love you baby boy!

 I took these on a couple different days last week...blue skies like these remind me of Hayden :)

No comments:

Post a Comment