Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Follow inmybeautybag on Twitter

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

7 Weeks Today!!

I dunno if it's too early, and people might think I'm crazy, but I have already started adding stuff to my registry!! I am adding just EVERYTHING and then I will narrow it down, change colors, etc later on after I find out what we're having, what we really need, etc. !!! It's so much fun!! So, at 7 weeks I am just exhausted as HECK! Also, my boobs have grown an ENTIRE cup size!! LOL! Every day at about 1:00pm, I have literally had it and want to go home and rest! UGH. I also need to start exercising because my eating is out of control. lol.

1 comment:

  1. Never to early to start! I added, then erased then added then completley did away with my registry only to start it again. It's insane how perfect we want everything to be for our children. Just wait till you start getting the babies room ready... I rearranged Addison's drawers like a million times in anticipation for her. So again it's never to early to start prepping for baby, it's the most exciting part of being pregnant:)

    ReplyDelete