Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Follow inmybeautybag on Twitter

Sunday, July 18, 2010

The bad sleep already begins??

So last night was my first experience of having REALLY bad sleep. Thank goodness today is Sunday so I can just relax. It seems like I was up every hour either peeing or having gas pains!!! Ughhh!! Oh well, it's all going to be worth it :)


Today is going to be so much fun! We are going over to my moms at 2:00pm to swim and eat and hang out with Family for Nana and Papa's Birthdays :) It is going to be nice to just be with the family :)

I have been doing really well with eating. Just water, OJ, and Vitamin Water lately to drink and no junk....although last night I did have to go to Sonic and get a Strawberry CreamSlush which was DELISH!! Okie Dokie, well, more updates later!!

No comments:

Post a Comment