Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Follow inmybeautybag on Twitter

Monday, November 15, 2010

21 Weeks and counting!

I have been so extremely horrible about updating this blog and I know I am going to regret it!!! grrr!!! Now that I am officially past the mid-point in my pregnancy, the count down til when Hayden comes finally begins! I have been feeling him a lot more lately....nothing crazy, but definitley some kicking, punching, and somersaulting going around. In the next couple weeks I should be able to play the "flash light" game with him and hear his heartbeat on the at home monitor Melanie let me borrow. I listen almost everyday lol. When at the last doctors appointment, Dr. Dave said from what he saw from the ultrasounds at Dr. Helm's office, and from what he can hear (the strongest heartbeat EVER!!) everything seems to be going great! I don't go back until Dec. 15th. This weekend is our child-birthing class. I am really looking forward to it, I just hope that I actually get something from it....if not anything legit, then at least its bonding time with my husband :) The first trimester acne that I thought I was done with is BACK. And it's back with a vengence. Ughhh...it's so bad, but from what I keep reading it's very normal. Well, it may be normal, but not very cute! My appetite has fully returned and is growing rapidly!! I am hungry all the time. LITERALLY. I had my first western bacon cheeseburger since I have been prego yesterday and OMG. it was incredible. But that's the only one I am allowing myself to have til D-day :)) I promised myself that I wouldn't eat fast food (not counting taco bell of course) my entire pregnancy except ONE western bacon, and I just used my voucher :) It was the most incredible western bacon I have ever had too. ANYWAY! enough about the western....lol. Here's a little update on what's scientifically going on with the baby :)
From Baby-Center:
"Your baby now weighs about three-quarters of a pound and is approximately 10 1/2 inches long -the length of a carrot. You may soon feel like she's practicing martial arts as her initial fluttering movements turn into full-fledged kicks and nudges. You may also discover a pattern to her activity as you get to know her better. In other developments, your baby's eyebrows and lids are present now."

1 comment:

  1. Oh I can't wait for Hayden! Oh and buying boy presents love dressing Bethany up, and now soon little Hayden James.

    ReplyDelete