Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Follow inmybeautybag on Twitter

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

16 Weeks!

So I have been horrible at keeping this thing up! But here I am! Jeff and I got married this past weekend and it could not have been more beautiful....honestly, everything went perfect. Until Tuesday morning when I woke up with a horrible sore throat....and of course, you can't take ANYTHING that works when you are prego!! Today I am SOO extremely stuffy!!! But on the plus side, we got to go to another appointment! Jeff got to go this time and see the baby's spine, hands, little booty hehehe. It was awesome...and we FINALLY got to hear the heartbeat! I recorded it on my phone and have been listening to it all day :0) I hope this cold goes away soon because I am SO over it.... here's a picture from today! At the next appointment we get to find out what the sex is!!! YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment