Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Follow inmybeautybag on Twitter

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Furniture!

So, today Jeff and I woke up at the crack of dawn and divided the contents of our spare bedroom into three piles: storage, trash, and goodwill....ANYONE who has dared to enter the spare bedroom knows that this was a daring feat! You could barely walk in there! Honestly though, it was not as bad as I thought, just lots of sorting and going through things. Gotta make room for little man! Then, we headed to target and bought the crib and changing table. I LOVE THEM. The only problem is, we need to find a dresser in charcoal to match them because the set did not have a matching dresser. Babies R Us online has a few that I like, but the shipping charges are outrageous and they cannot be purchased in the store. Grrrr. So anywho. I am now sitting here, watching Jeff put together all the furniture. He likes having a project I think it makes him feel more included in the baby process :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment