Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Follow inmybeautybag on Twitter

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Peace


"An Angel in the book of life wrote down my baby's birth.
And whispered as she closed the book, "Too beautiful for earth."
~Author Unknown~


I found this quote and absolutely fell in love. So perfect. I am going to have it engraved on his headstone.
You know, after the beautiful service yesterday, I just feel so at peace. Honestly, I really didn't cry as much as I thought I would and I think that has to do with the fact that Hayden was holding my hand the entire time and wiping my tears away. I just know that he is so happy where he is and I feel so lucky that I got to be his mother and the one who carried him all those months.
The balloon release was just absolutely breath-taking. It was just such an overwhelming sense of, I don't know what other word to use but peace. Really, that's all I can say about it. I love my son so much and miss him soooo incredibly much, but I am so happy for him that he gets to be in heaven dancing in the clouds while he waits for me.



1 comment:

  1. ok.. so I have lots of ideas for photo opps for his big birthday coming up. let me know how much u would allow me to go overboard (every auntie has this urge... ;) ) and I'll get working on all of it. these photos I have in mind will conclude the book ive been making for you since the beginning of Hayden's entire journey.. so once everything is printed and we have a lil gathering (if thats what u still wanted to do); the book can be ordered and it will arrive to your mail box hot off the press. =) Love u momma

    ReplyDelete